This security alarm system is not much use if no-one hears it or takes any notice. In crowded or urban areas most intruder alarm systems rely on loud sirens and bright flashing lights to alert the nearby people. But, what if the location is in a remote area? No-one will listen to the alarm sound. To solve this problem most of the alarm systems come with telephone link that connects either to a remote monitoring center or to the local police stations.
There are various kinds of detector switches are present in the technical market. Some of them are given below:
- Microswitches: tine size, spring-based switches.
- Metal foil strip: aluminum foil-based switch, apply on window or door glasses
- Magnetic reed switches: smart switches, hidden inside the door frame with a magnet.
- Infrared detectors: works on infrared radiation detection.
- Ultrasonic detectors: works on ultrasonic sound waves.
The intrusion alarm system works to protect your precious items. It is a kind of deterrent system that deter the intruder by using its intensive lights and alarming sound. It is being used in offices, industries, houses, shops, and various places as safety gadget.
Thanks for reading. See you soon with another exploration!